Authentication and Authorization
GitLab integrates with the following external authentication and authorization providers.
- LDAP Includes Active Directory, Apple Open Directory, Open LDAP, and 389 Server
- OmniAuth Sign in via Twitter, GitHub, GitLab.com, Google, Bitbucket, Facebook, Shibboleth, Crowd, Azure, Authentiq ID, and JWT
- CAS Configure GitLab to sign in using CAS
- SAML Configure GitLab as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider
- Okta Configure GitLab to sign in using Okta
- Authentiq: Enable the Authentiq OmniAuth provider for passwordless authentication