This project gathers information and scripts that references the location of datasets that can be used for Data Analytics. These standard datasets, which are often used by researchers
or may come from use cases. All these datasets can be used to gain expertise.
CIFAR-10: Computer-vision images dataset used for object recognition
- Description: The CIFAR-10 dataset consists of 60000 32x32 colour images in 10 classes, with 6000 images per class. There are 50000 training images and 10000 test images. - Size: 163 MB (python version)
- License: If you're going to use this dataset, please cite the tech report: Learning Multiple Layers of Features from Tiny Images, Alex Krizhevsky, 2009.
- url: https://www.cs.toronto.edu/~kriz/cifar.html - Download url:https://www.cs.toronto.edu/~kriz/cifar-10-python.tar.gz, md5sum: c58f30108f718f92721af3b95e74349a
ImageNet: Large Scale Visual Recognition Challenge 2012 (ILSVRC2012)
- Description: Training data 1,281,167 224x224 colour images in 1000 synsets. Validation data 50 images/synset. Test data 100 images/synset.
Training images (Task 1 & 2). 138GB. MD5: 1d675b47d978889d74fa0da5fadfb00e Training images (Task 3). 728MB. MD5: ccaf1013018ac1037801578038d370da Validation images (all tasks). 6.3GB. MD5: 29b22e2961454d5413ddabcf34fc5622 Test images (all tasks). 13GB. MD5: fe64ceb247e473635708aed23ab6d839
- Download url: http://www.image-net.org/challenges/LSVRC/2012 - Prace Download script: no
=================================================================== Astro bench: ===================================================================